Game? Game! Game?

For many people, the most interesting thing happened in the past week is the game, the football games of World Cup 2006. I also found that the most interesting thing happened in the week is about games, but it is called the Game, 2008 Beijing. Well, you may think of the game as Olympics Games to be held in Beijing in year 2008. It is not neither. Instead, it is a picture called Games, 2008 Beijing.

On Monday morning, I received an email from Allan, a good friend of mine, with a picture of an oil painting as attachment. What is interesting is what the picture means. The following is the intepretation of the painting come with the email. I am afraid, if you do not speak Chinese, you may need to spend some time on it in order to understand the following.

Beijing 2008

How to read the painting? The following is a web address that you can interesting explanations of the picture. URL:http://www.jiaoyou8.com/friends_diary/%CE%C2%C7%E9%C4%D0%C8%CB/0_0_0/view_01398179_no_0_0.html

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Game? Game! Game?

1. Yifan says:

This is a painting with such thoughtful arrangement and deep implication, thanks for sharing this on the blog! :)

Best wishes from one of your many students, and a chinese one :)

2. Edyard says:

I have a jammer strip santa cruz crsueir and I ride on OJ Hot Juice 78a Skateboard Wheels 60mm which are great wheels and give a good ride the only problem is they tear really easily. All I do is cruise I don’t do tricks or anything so I don’t know why they break so fast I try not to ride over rough surface either. What would be a better urethane for cruising?

3. Rachid says:

How come my Kymco scooter statrs just for a few seconds then it stops even though my gas tank is full?It automatically stops wheter i used the push button ignition or by kick start?But i was able to run & use the scooter 2 days ago & tried to start the engine last night & it worked.But this morning it (the engine) doesn’t run anymore.

4. Whizzing through the hundreds of years, Foxcroft finds the poet Byron mad, negative, hazardous to know and, alas, having a decidedly unromantic propensity to fatten desperately wanting to sustain his Byronic image on a diet plan of soda water and potatoes drenched in vinegar.
    what stores have black friday sales online http://www.ohwistha.ca/blackfridaydeals/what-stores-have-black-friday-sales-online.html

5. buy oreo 5s says:

Am seriously happy I really went by responses as well as required One particular entire measurement smaller than I really in most cases get….they can fit wonderful! I’ve had countless good feedback relating to buy oreo 5s…..Individuals incorporate pizzaz to all the my very own clothing, also skinny jeans!

6. Ringling paid a $20,000 fine to settle charges for the death of Kenny, a baby elephant who was forced to perform despite being sick. Every company’s SOA governance needs will be different (services, processes, organizations and policies greatly differ), but the technologies readily available can greatly reduce the risks associated with an uncontrolled SOA or Web 2.0 deployment.”1. Some are trying to develop universal protocols to be used by every card, like VESA,but most cards will have very spe

7. ????????? says:

文高和平,スーパーコピー時計 葉さんは,激安ブランドコピー 手に余裕が、多くの人が自然と交換台の新車は、新車を買って歓喜ぎりぎりと考

8. ????????? says:

交通警察酒酔い運転者の手をつかんで,スーパーコピー時計,激安ブランド.(資料図) 天山子(記者付宁通信員賈建武報道)3月17日夜、自称&#124

9. doxycycline says:

Wow, that’s a really clever way of thinking about it!

10. of which a few things are takenRupert expressed primarily 50,000. He rushed on southwest the african continent and also pleaded with an insurance company to lend mens cartier santos watches your canine 700,000. the actual cash found its way to London with the ten or so minutes to free prior to when the deal grew into old but also Rupert held grabbed the really are fun on the however branch out back to deposit, mining, Luxury furnishings, insurance policy plan, household fitness provision and as

11. Dennis says:

Have you been somebody who desires to discover the-art of saving money through deals
    weekly.

12. Ona says:

Coupons include an expiry time.